AG2R self-suspension 21/05/2013 Violation ID 1020
As a result of Georges' positive test in the 2013 Giro d'Italia, AG2R became the first MPCC member team to suspend itself from a World Tour race in application of Rule 10 of the MPCC rules.
Teams and people
- Le Français Sylvain Georges (AG2R) contrôlé positif à un stimulant, 20 Minutes, 15/05/2013
- AG2R La Mondiale to sit out Dauphiné if Sylvain Georges’ B-sample is positive, VeloNation, 16/05/2013
- Ag2r La Mondiale to voluntarily miss Critérium du Dauphiné after Georges’ positive confirmed, VeloNation, 21/05/2013
- Ag2r confirm they won’t ride Dauphiné, Cyclingnews.com, 22/05/2013
- UCI to allow Ag2r -La Mondiale self-ban without penalty, Cyclingnews.com, 25/05/2013