Landis appeal #1 20/09/2007 Appeal against sanction ID 706
Landis appealed unsuccessfully to have USADA dismiss charges against him on the grounds that the analysis was marked by procedural errors. He was suspended for two years to run from January 2007.
Teams and people
- Breakdown of Landis' Tour de France drug tests, ESPN, 16/05/2007
- Arbitrators close Landis case, Cyclingnews.com, 16/09/2007
- Landis loses appeal against ban, BBC Sport, 20/09/2007
- Floyd Landis loses Tour de France drug appeal, Telegraph, 21/09/2007
- Landis' appeal denied, two year suspension levied, Cyclingnews.com, 21/09/2007