Piepoli positive #1 30/05/2007 Positive test ID 1244
Piepoli tested positive after Stage 18 of the 2007 Giro d'Italia, returning a level of the substance in excess of the set maximum. Following a hearing with his licensing authority, the rider was not sanctioned.
Teams and people
- Three Giro non-negatives reported, Cyclingnews.com, 13/06/2007
- Petacchi heard by CONI over Salbutamol use, Cyclingnews.com, 27/06/2007
- Saunier Duval Prodir suspends Piepoli, Cyclingnews.com, 06/07/2007
- Piepoli heard by Monaco federation, Cyclingnews.com, 06/08/2007
- Piepoli cleared, Cyclingnews.com, 12/08/2007