Serebryakov positive #1 21/02/2012 Positive test ID 1018
A retroactively tested sample of Serebryakov returned a positive over a year after the original test was submitted. This being effectively a second positive result, the rider was banned for four years.
Teams and people
- Reanalysis of 2012 sample uncovers second positive EPO test for Serebryakov, VeloNation, 06/06/2013
- Serebryakov fails second EPO test, Cyclingnews.com, 06/06/2013
- Further abnormal analysis result for Alexander Serebryakov, Union Cycliste Internationale, 06/06/2013
- Four year ban for Serebryakov after double EPO positive earlier this year, VeloNation, 24/12/2013
- Serebryakov banned for 4 years in EPO case, Cyclingnews.com, 25/12/2013