Ullrich and Pevenage raids 14/09/2006 Investigation ID 661
German authorities raided the homes of Ullrich and Pevenage in search of evidence to support allegations of fraud and links to Fuentes. It would be three years before the results of the searches became publicly known.
Teams and people
- Drug inquiry police raid Ullrich's home, Telegraph, 14/09/2006
- German authorities secured DNA samples in raid on Jan Ullrich's home, ESPN, 14/09/2006
- New evidence against Ullrich?, Cyclingnews.com, 09/07/2007
- Ullrich visited doctor Fuentes 24 times, Cyclingnews.com, 17/10/2009
- Ullrich had Fuentes' telephone numbers, magazine claims, Cyclingnews.com, 08/11/2009